- The major human cultures of Glorantha
- The Elder Races
- Mythos and History
- The Major Pantheons
- Comprehensive and detailed information on all the lands of Genertela, Pamaltela, and the islands of Glorantha, including color maps, population and political maps, and descriptions of every human settlement of more than 1000 people.
- Constellations and planets of Glorantha
- Weather systems
- Detailed information on the Red Moon
- Information on the Hero Wars
and much much more.
Glorantha is one of the oldest and most influential fantasy role-playing settings, and has cast its spell far outside just tabletop role-playing games. The discovery of Greg Stafford, who has accumulated that universe’s myths, legends, and other lore since 1966, Glorantha has been the setting for several role-playing game systems, including RuneQuest and HeroQuest, and is the setting for the award-winning computer game King of Dragon Pass and for the classic fantasy war game White Bear & Red Moon (also known as Dragon Pass).
Although games and stories set in Glorantha have been in publication since 1975, until now the setting has never been fully detailed in all its glory. Now with the Guide to Glorantha you can explore this classic fantasy setting as never before.
“Glorantha is my personal North Star as an author of vast fantasy game narratives… a sacred but unattainable grail.”
– Ken Rolston, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion.
“In its mythic power, phantasmagoric imagery, and trenchant understanding of human behavior, Glorantha stands as a founding text of the roleplaying genre – our Beowulf or Canterbury Tales.”
– Robin Laws, Feng Shui, HeroQuest, Gumshoe, and DramaSystem.