Home Forums Glorantha Glorantha Discussions The Big Push Redux

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ian Cooper Ian Cooper 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Scott
    David Scott
    Keymaster

Discuss Ian Cooper and The Comming Storm in this thread

Quote:
    So when we last left our heroes they were working on the Big Push on The Coming Storm in Berlin…
    Profile photo of Christoph Lühr
    Christoph Lühr
    Spectator

Sounds great, whish I had something like that 20 Years ago.

Profile photo of Gregory Molle
    Gregory Molle
    Spectator

Last year, I started playtesting the TCS with the scenario “The horror in the dark”, which was the second scenario, which involved fewer NPCs. The first, “Jarstak’s raid,” involved a lot of NPCs and for this reason, I had found it daunting to launch the campaign. So I think the changes in the new version are welcome.

On November 23th, I began a new series of playstests with another team and we play “The missing”. 😉

Profile photo of Ian Cooper
    Ian Cooper
    Spectator

Hi Gregory, I look forward to the feedback. Yes, Jarstaks’ Raid seemed to be a bad starting point – it just needed too much information. The Horror in the Dark would be an alternative, but the missing is one of my favourites for getting folks around the clan so far. I’ll probably write a new con game for Gen Con next year, and those two will certainly influence any intro scenario I write.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Glorantha Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.