Home Forums The Tribe General Chat GenCon seminar Videos?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rick Meints Rick Meints 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Vaughan Cockell
    Vaughan Cockell
    Spectator

Hi Guys,

I know you’re really busy with the Layout work on the GtG, but is their any word on when the Gencon seminars will be uploaded? I understand there were some announcements and hints of things to come made there, and it would be great if those of us of the Tribe who weren’t able to be there could share in the excitement.

Thanks again, and looking forward to the Guide by Christmas.

Profile photo of Jeff Richard
    Jeff Richard
    Keymaster

Rick has the videos and will upload them when he gets a break from doing layout for the Guide. I think he needs a little time to actually watch them to determine if they need any editing for downtime, camera errors, technical glitches, whatever. But the ABSOLUTE TOP PRIORITY must be the layout for the Guide.

Profile photo of Vaughan Cockell
    Vaughan Cockell
    Spectator
    Quote:
    Quote from Jeff Richard on September 9, 2013, 08:59
    Rick has the videos and will upload them when he gets a break from doing layout for the Guide. I think he needs a little time to actually watch them to determine if they need any editing for downtime, camera errors, technical glitches, whatever. But the ABSOLUTE TOP PRIORITY must be the layout for the Guide.

Absolutely. That is perfectly fair enough. Thanks for explaining, Jeff.

Profile photo of Rick Meints
    Rick Meints
    Keymaster

A valiant volunteer has gotten the raw footage and is working on preparing the videos for eventual release on youtube. I imagine that we should have something available in a week or two.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.